Effective date: April, 2019
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions outlined here represent the rules and regulations for the use of myLinkedIn Services.
myLinkedIn Services (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://mylinkedin.services/ website (the “Service”).
“Client”, “You”, “Your” are terms that apply to the person who is accessing this website.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, applies to either the Client or ourselves, or both the Client or the Service.
All the terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment which is necessary in order to assist our Client in the proper manner and is in accordance with the prevailing law of Macedonia.
Any capitalization/singular/plural changes to the terms listed in the Terms and Conditions on this website are refereeing to the same terms.
By accessing our Service we assume that you accept everything that is listed on this website completely. In case you do not accept all of the listed terms and conditions, we recommend you not to use our Service.
myLinkedIn Services and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for everything published and all the material on the Service, unless stated otherwise. That means that all the intellectual properties are reserved and you may only view and/or print content from the Service for your personal use.
However, you may not do the following:
- Republish materials and redistribute content from the Service (unless the content is made for redistribution)
- Sell, sub-license or rent materials from the Service
- Copy, duplicate or reproduce the materials and content on the Service
Hyperlinking to our Content
Only the following organizations are allowed to link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- News Organizations
- Search engines
- Online directory distributors (when they list our Service to the directory they may hyperlink our Service website in the same way they do with other listed businesses)
- System wide Accredited Business (with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, and charity fundraising groups)
The aforementioned organizations are allowed to link our Service home page to publications or other websites only if:
- The link is not in any way misleading;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of our Service and our products or services;
- Is fitting to the context of where it was linked.
We might consider approving other link requests from other types of organizations including:
- Widely-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites
- AARP and Consumers Union
- Online directory distributors
- Web portals
- Firms whose main clients are businesses
- Educational organizations and trade associations
The link requests from the mentioned organizations will be improved if:
- The link does not reflect unfavorably on us and our Service
- The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us and our Service
- The link fits the context or is in any way consist with editorial content
In case you found yourself among the listed organizations in the second paragraph and are interested to link our Service, make sure that you notify us by sending an email with your request on email@example.com
Make sure that in the email you have your name included, as well as the organization name and the contact information (phone number and/or email).
You also need to include the URL of your website, and a list of URLs that you intend on linking to your website.
We will try to respond to your email as soon as we can, but our response can take a while so we advise you to allow 2 or 3 weeks to pass.
The approved organizations that don’t need to request for linking our website, may do that like this:
- Using our corporate name or the web address
- Using any other description of our website or content, as long as it’s relevant with the context and the format of the linking website
We do not allow use of myLinkedIn Services logo or other artwork without prior approval.
We do not allow making frames around the contents of our Service, without prior approval.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to remove and request removal of links related to our Service at any time.
If we make such a request, you are bound to immediately remove all links related to our website.
We also reserve the right to make changes in our Terms and Conditions and the linking policy at any times.
Removing Links From Our Service
If you by any chance find a questionable or objectionable link on our website, feel free to contact us about it. We will consider removing it. However, we do not have any legal obligation to respond directly to you.
Although we strive for the information on our website to be correct, we do not warrant its completeness nor the accuracy. We also do not commit to ensuring that our website remains available at all times not that it is up to date.
We will, however, try to provide the best service for our visitors.
We have no responsibility for the content that appears on your website, and with the Terms and Conditions you also agree to defend us against claims based upon your website.
Content and material from our Service that may be interpreted depending on the context as obscene, criminal, and libellous or one that infringes violates or encourages infringement or violation should be removed immediately from your website.
We exclude all representations, conditions and warranties relating to our website and the use of our Service to the maximum extent allowed by the applicable law.
This includes, without any limitation, warranties implied by the law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill.
This disclaimer will not:
- In any way limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- In any way limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- In any way limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not allowed under the applicable law; or in any way exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subjected to the preceding paragraph, and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort law (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge.
You can deny cookies on your browser, but if you do not accept then you might not be able to use some aspects of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. They are used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. They are used to remember your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies. They are used for security purposes.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, make sure you contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
World’s Leading Specialized Linkedin Agency!
Founded in January of 2019, myLinkedIn Services is an agency that will meet all of your LinkedIn needs.
Our main goal is to help both individuals and business owners develop and implement suitable strategies on the platform, as a way of growing their professional LinkedIn portfolio, and overall paving their way to success.
Starting from a full one-time makeover of your profile, to monthly maintenance, myLinkedIn Services has everything you are looking for.
Overall, we believe in long-term results and growth and we will help you achieve greatness.